An Employee is Fed with Paychecks - and Praise

If you are a boss or hope to be one someday, consider these suggestions for managers, written from an employee's viewpoint:

- My mind doesn't hold the same information, the same experience, that yours does. As you instruct me, please go slowly so that I can keep up with you.

- My eveys have not seen the business world as yours have. Let me explore it some on my own. Please don't restrict me unnecessarily.

- This company will probably be around for years and years. But I may be here for only a portion of that time. Let's take the time to get to know each other and make the most of the time we work together.

- My feelings are tender. Don't speak harshly to me or embarass me in front of my colleagues. Don't chastise me for being inquisitive.

- I am a child of God.; please treat me as such. Value my talents and uniqueness.

- To grow as an employee, I need your encouragement. If you tell me what I do right, I can repeat successes. And when you must reprimand. please remember that you can criticize me work without criticizing me as a person.

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." - Ephesians 4:49

----------------------------------
Forwarded by Hanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mirror or a 2-Way Glass?

LIFEBOOK

Are you an Angel?