Moving Forward >> 2012

Hi! I am KALI, your official Message Forwarder for this site.

As our first post for the year, you will not read a forwarded message but a thank you note from your admin.
I do not know you personally and vice versa; but there is this chain that connects us. Thanks to Blogger, to Facebook, to Twitter... super thanks to the technology that bind us together.

I want to thank you for sharing your valuable time with me by reading the posts and forwarding the same.

This site actually started one typical day at the office; I paused from for a while to relax and refresh my mind. I went online to check, to look for something nice to read... I cannot recall any more where I landed, but I know that it was not what I wanted. So I signed in to my email account, checked my inbox and went over the files of forwarded messages to uplift my mind. And as they say, the rest were history.


As I logged in today, I found out that there are now 101 followers of this site... it gives me joy knowing that people actually  follow what my blog. You inspires me everyday. From day one that you pass by at this site, up to this day that there are over a million page views. Its not much compared to other sites. But a single view from someone whom you doesn't know, yet spare you with his/her precious time and read what you have posted is an accomplishment to a writer like me. And its a success when you share and recommend!

It is not the number that matters, but that thought that every post shared from this blogsite serves it purpose of putting a smile on every reader's heart. May it be a simple poem, a devotional, a story of success or failure, a work attitude or tips on daily living...

It is my commitment, as much as possible to post something everyday. And several times, I failed to do this promise due to my work load and other tasks... and honestly, it is a burden to me; every time that I missed posting, I feel disappointed.

Hopefully, this year, I can improve my posts, with your help...
Do you have some files from your inbox that you want to share? Send it to forwardedmessages@ymail.com . Maybe there are other people out there who badly needs an inspiration, or a guide, or a tip on how to deal with life... Share and be a blessing to others. That's why we have this blogsite.

And, if ever you need someone to talk with and to pray with... just pop a mail. (Not Spam please!) We may not know each other but we are connected in the net and we are still under one planet... :-)

Again, thank you very much.
I pray for more blessings to you and to your family this 2012!


Moving Forward >>
:-) K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mirror or a 2-Way Glass?

LIFEBOOK

Are you an Angel?