I AM

We are connected to our iPhones, iPads, iTouch, iTunes, iMac, iChat,
but have we lost the connection to the I AM?




God says:

"I am your shield, your exceeding great reward"
Genesis 15:1

"I am Almighty God, walk before me and be blameless"
Genesis 17:1

"I am the God of your father Abraham … for I am with you"
Genesis 26:24

"I am the Lord, that is My name" 
Isaiah 42:8

"For I am God and there is no other, I am God and there is none like Me"
Isaiah 46:9

"I am who I AM, thus you say to the children of Israel, I AM has sent me to you
Exodus 3:14

"I am with you"
Jeremiah 1:14

"I am merciful"
Jeremiah 3:12

Jesus says:

"I am the living bread which came down from Heaven"
John 6:51

"I am from Him and He sent me"
John 7:29

"I am the light of the world."
John 8:12

"I am the door" John 10:9

"I am the good shepherd"
John 10:11

"I am the resurrection and the life"
John 11:25

"I am the way, the truth, and the life"
John 14:60.

"I am the vine, you are the branches"
John 15:5

"I am Jesus ..."
Acts 9:5

So the question awaits your answer...
Are you more connected to your iDevice or the I AM?

---


Forwarded by Tina. thank you 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mirror or a 2-Way Glass?

LIFEBOOK

Are you an Angel?