Flying First Class

A plane was on its way to London when Pathan in Economy Class got up, moved to the First Class section and sat down.

The Air Hostess watched him do this and asked to see his ticket.

She then told him that he will have to return to his Economy seat.

He replied, " HA LOOO No way! I AM Pathan!! I LIKE THINGS MY WAY!!

So she went into the cockpit and complained.

Then the co-pilot went and tried to explain that, because he only paid for Economy, he was only entitled to an Economy seat and he would have to return to his original seat.

Pathan replied, "I'm a Pathan .I'm going to London and I'm staying right here!"

Exasperated, the co-pilot told the pilot that it was no use and he probably should have the police waiting when they land to make the arrest. "OK. I'll handle this," said the pilot.

The pilot went back to Pathan and whispered in his ear.

Without a word, Pathan got up and moved back to his seat in Economy.

The air hostess and the co-pilot were amazed and asked him what he said to make him move back without any fuss.

The pilot replied, 'I told him, "First Class isn't going to London.'

---




-------------------------------------------
Forwarded by EJ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mirror or a 2-Way Glass?

LIFEBOOK

Are you an Angel?